1. CYmedia Ltd, from here on “the organizer”, organizes a Competition called “Guess Who”.
2. Participation in the Competition, presupposes the full, unconditional and automatic acceptance of all parts of these final and approved Competition Terms & Conditions.
3. Only persons who have reached their 18th (eighteenth) year by the 10th of June 2016 may participate in the Competition. Underage participants must obtain the approval of their legal guardian. CYmedia Ltd may require a written approval by their guardian prior to delivery of any prizes.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition in their own name.
5. Participation in the Competition also presupposes that all participants are, and must be permanent and legal residents of Cyprus and in possession of a valid Cyprus ID card or passport.
6. Employees of CYmedia Ltd and all Competition sponsors are excluded from the Competition.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
8. Entry to the Competition may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the Competition information. CYmedia Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that attempts to enter the Competition via any alternative methods.
9. The Competition will be in force from the 10th of June 2016 until 10th of July 2016.
10. CYmedia Ltd may exercise its sole discretion to use the entrants (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, email, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and Competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
11. Information, and data ("personal data") which is provided by entrants when they enter the Competition, will be held and used by CYmedia Ltd and its vendors in order to administer the Competition.
13. Liability THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CYMEDIA LTD FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ON INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH THE RECIPIENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CYMEDIA LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF CYMEDIA LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVITED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANT ABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. 14. In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the Competition information, CYmedia Ltd shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and CYmedia Ltd reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by CYmedia Ltd including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
15. Competition prizes: The Competition will provide prizes in 3 different forms:
15.1 Prizes to all participants By registering in the Competition all participants will automatically receive a discount voucher equal to 15% discount to any Adventure Rooms game. The voucher will be valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue and will be applicable to teams made up of a minimum number of 4 people. The voucher will not be valid in combination with any other discount voucher. Additional terms and conditions may apply by Adventure Rooms Cyprus. The vouchers will be transmitted by email to each participant.
Each entrant will only receive one voucher.
15.2 Daily prizes The top 3 scorers each day, with the highest registered score as this appears in the appropriate section of the Competition game will win a daily prize, to be decided by draw to be carried out by CYmedia Ltd. The daily prizes will be:
a. A gift pack with HENKEL products, valued €30.00
b. A Haweel power bank 2600MAH, worth €9.95
Each Participant may only win one daily price for the duration of the Competition. In case a participant already won a daily prize and managed to get a top 3 position in a following day, his prize will be offered to the next scorer of the day.
15.3 Competition final prizes Every time a participant completes the game, he will receive a number of entries in the final draw, equal to the number of correct answers he provides. In addition, by sharing the game on his Facebook timeline by use of the provided functionality within the Competition game, the participant will win an additional 10 entries in the final draw. Each participant may receive ‘share’ entries only once. The draw will take place on July 13th 2016 at CYmedia Ltd offices in Nicosia. Prizes of the final draw:
a. One winner will win 2 Round trips from Larnaca to New York with Qatar Airways. The tickets do not include any airport taxes. The winner may change the final destination to any destination within Qatar Airways network in line with the regulations and terms and conditions of Qatar Airways.
b. Two winners will win a Lenovo G40-30 Laptop each
Each Participant may only win one final draw price for the duration of the Competition.
16. Competition Prizes may not be exchanged and they may not be redeemed in exchange for money by their winners.
17. The draw for each prize will be arranged by computer, from all the entries of all players who successfully entered into that draw.
18. A Reserve winner’s names will be drawn and used in the event that one or more of the winners are disqualified by CYmedia Ltd due to their failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of the Competition or if they fail to receive their prizes.
19. In the case that a prize winner fails to receive his prize within 5 days of being notified, he will automatically be disqualified and his prize will be made available to the reserve winner.
20. The Company will endeavor to reach each of the initially selected players, using the personal contact details provided at the initial application stage. Should the Company make reasonable endeavors to contact a player using these personal contact details and fail to receive any suitable contact from them within 48 hours, then the Company reserves the right to disqualify the said player from the Competition and select another player from the reserve list to take his or her place. This procedure will be duplicated as necessary and at any time by the Company, to ensure that all prizes in all draws have been allocated successfully and fairly.
21. The collection dates, departure dates, packages, technical specifications and / or make or model of the prizes listed in the Competition Prizes section, may be changed at any time and without notice in accordance with the available stock of the suppliers.
22. The Competition Prizes are awarded in the condition in which they are found at the time of their delivery to their respective winners and CYmedia Ltd does not bear any responsibility in relation to their quality, suitability and /or their usage. Any warranties given for the prizes are given directly by third parties and /or associate companies who have no formal connection to CYmedia Ltd - such as manufacturers, their authorized representatives.
23. Competition prizes can only be collected in the presence of the winner and with the presentation of his/ her identity card.
24. CYmedia Ltd has the absolute right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner from the Competition and refute their eligibility to win prizes and any other Competition benefits, at any time and in its absolute discretion.
25. Participation in the Competition is not conditional upon the purchase of any product.
26. In the event that a Competition participant wishes to have his personal details removed from this database, then he / she should contact CYmedia Ltd by telephoning 00357 (22) 899899.
27. The Company reserves the right to alter and or recall the Competition at any time. This will be announced to the public through the media. In this case, any claims for Competition prizes - after such amendment and/or recall - shall be automatically made void.
28. Any dispute that may arise in connection with the Competition will be referred exclusively to arbitration, in accordance with Arbitration law, Cap. 4 and its Appendices. In such a case, only one arbitrator will be appointed and his/her decision will be final.
23. These Competition Terms & Conditions have been made available to any member of the public through the Competition site.